Anuprayaas assisted South Western Railways in introducing India’s First Blind Friendly Train. It is one of the significant steps taken to realize our Dream of Accessible India, where Visually Impaired & blind can commute freely with minimum assistance. It will not only aid them but also encourage them to be independent and confident. Mysore-Varanasi Express was fitted metallic Braille signs within all its coaches. This signage will help blind & visual impaired to easily locate their seats, coach & facilities available on the train while travelling. Anuprayaas aims at providing facilities through out the county. This initiative not only helps blind but also serves the purpose of creating awareness among people.
Latest On Anuprayaas
- Do’s and Don’ts for CSR
- Borivali Railway Station, Mumbai : Navigation Facilities for visually Impaired
- Disability Etiquettes Session For Staff of South Western Railways, Bangalore
- How to make a Workplace Accessible & Blind Friendly.
- Unique Brand Ambassadors of MI
- 4 Benefits of Having Disability Inclusion as a Hiring Strategy.
- 5 Effective Ways to Engage your Employees in CSR
- Can a person who is blind help you cross the road?
- Sensitisation Session at Infosys Limited
- Corporate Training On Disability Etiquette