Team Anuprayaas in association with Western Railways and Cox & Kings Foundation, completed the accessibility project at Borivali Station Mumbai. Borivali Station is Maharashtra’s first station to get navigation facilities for Visually Impaired. The Facility was inaugurated by Honourable M.P of Borivali, Mr Gopal Shetty.
Latest On Anuprayaas
- Do’s and Don’ts for CSR
- Borivali Railway Station, Mumbai : Navigation Facilities for visually Impaired
- Disability Etiquettes Session For Staff of South Western Railways, Bangalore
- How to make a Workplace Accessible & Blind Friendly.
- Unique Brand Ambassadors of MI
- 4 Benefits of Having Disability Inclusion as a Hiring Strategy.
- 5 Effective Ways to Engage your Employees in CSR
- Can a person who is blind help you cross the road?
- Sensitisation Session at Infosys Limited
- Corporate Training On Disability Etiquette